I am not sure what Sidney is trying to tell me but this morning she got out of her bed, rummaged through her dress-up box and then came into our room and crawled into bed. I woke up to a mini clown in a multi-coloured wig and a blinking clown nose. I laughed so hard and then she told me she was wearing her goalie equipment just like mom! I don't know what she is trying to tell me but dad sure is having a good laugh over this. We went into the living room and Sid got herself some skates (plastic play plates) and played goalie.

Yesterday it was Charlotte's birthday party and Sid got to meet Cinderella! She and the birthday girl had a great time together and are really becoming good friends.


Today Sid has her music recital in music class and Dad is coming to watch. It is going to be so cute! She is very excited to be preforming in front of Dad, I am anxious to see how she reacts when she realizes that all the Dad's and Mom's are going to be watching! I will post pictures this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment