Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cat Yodeling and Little Ray's Reptiles

A friend just sent me this link about how to make a cat yodel and I find it hilarious because Sid has discovered she can pick up the cats and carry them around and guess what, they yodel. Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjKk5Kt3rs
Kevin, Sid and Lokie the Cayman

Little Ray's Reptile Zoo came to nursery school this week and I was the duty mom yippppeeeee. I got to stay and see all the little kids hold a tarantula named Pinky, a tortoise named Rocky, a scorpion named Staby, a cayman named Lokie, a lizard named Izzy, a tree frog named Dumpy (I didn't want to know why they called him that) and an albino anaconda named Snowball. It was great and Sid was so eager to get right in and hold and touch everything. I think we will do her 4th b-day party at Little Ray's
Stabby the scorpion

Pinky the Tarantula

Rocky the Tortoise

Snowball the Anaconda

At home Nan Nan bought Sid a wonderful T-Ball set with foam balls (phew thanks Nan Nan, they don't hurt when I get hit with them LOL) and she has been having fun with it in the front yard AWAY from the dogs.

This past week Sid really wanted a make up vanity so we set up a little table and mirror in her bedroom and it quickly became the Salon for any unsuspecting passers by.

Perogie getting Beautified

Nice barrettes Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment