These three shots were taken from a play the children spontaneously created while at the Arboretum.
The play was called "The Woman With One Hand!". It was about a woman (Bella) losing her hand in a sword fight but fortunately it did grow back!
The End!
More agility practice. Sid and Lilly have got tunnels down for now. Lots of running and throwing going on here.
Last week at Karate they practice break falls and shoulder rolls. I looked outside to see Sid jumping off the roof of her play house onto the trampoline. AHHHHH! Towards the end of this craziness she was jumping and flipping in the air then landing in her fighting stance on one knee. I didn't get pictures, I couldn't watch.
Time for a hair cut?
Sid is the one in the air all the way on the right. She doesn't just kick, she flies!
One of her very favourite things at Karate,
One of her very favourite things at Karate,
Grappling!
He's going down!
Gotcha!


No comments:
Post a Comment