Sunday, June 14, 2009

Recital Time


Here is our little ballerina all ready for her big shows. She was so excited she told us she had butterflies and she actually said once the music started it filled her heart with love and she didn't feel the butterflies anymore. I was just so nervous and proud watching her, I had tears. She did so well and after the second show she was close to tears because she wanted to dance again! Below is the video of their dance. She is the last one to get up on the right and is the littlest fairy there. Enjoy!


The Grand Finale with many of the dancers on stage. Again Sid is sitting far, far right in the front row.

Proud Mommy and Daddy


Three generations of Rennie Wallace's!


Sidney enjoyed dancing and the high intensity of preforming and learned the discipline involved in taking a ballet class and following instructions. I learned how to do a bun!!!!! :0)
It was such and exciting adventure I wonder if we will do it again next year?

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO BRAVO Sidney! Fantastic performance--the best fairy ever!

    ReplyDelete