There really hasn't been much to report on in the last few weeks. We have been busy with "school" learning about Vikings, the Solar System, Australia and whatever else strikes our fancy. There has been some chat about the Olympics but now that they have started we have spent a lot of time in front of the TV/computer watching different events and talking about the various countries. We continue with skating lessons and contemplate going to Winterlude but still have not made it out.
The weather has been reasonably mild so we have begun walking the dogs in the woods in the afternoon. There isn't a lot of snow so we can all navigate the woods well. Plus the dogs are in their full winter coats now.
Groovy waiting for us to join her outside.
Groovy waiting for us to join her outside.Sidney is definitely a kid from the next generation. Every time she draws pictures she make machines with conveyor belts and pulleys and then she made this LEGO home and called me over to show me it had a windmill that made electricity for the house. We haven't ever formally discussed "green" energy so I thought this was really cool.
I snagged these pictures from Shae's facebook page. They are gorgeous, I just love seeing the cousins together. 

I just love this picture. It looks like Sid is saying "He's MY Uncle" and Addy is saying "No, he's MY Uncle!"
This past Friday Ken and I celebrated 19 years together (19 living together, 12 married). It is so cliche to say, but where has the time gone? I feel so lucky to be sharing my life with my best friend and the man of my dreams. I love you more than ever Kenny.
Then (picture taken at a gig at Rick's
and Now (now pic taken by Sidney!)
That's all for now! Happy Valentines everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment