Saturday, June 19, 2010

Not The End of School Picnic

Hold that Tiger!!!!


Mom and Sid at the Not The End of the School Picnic. We had beautiful weather with great friends to celebrate the fact that none of us went to school this year! One of the moms offered her face painting skills for the families and she was wonderful!
Leo brought his T-Ball and Sid, Isabella and Elizabeth all took turns hitting the ball. I love the girls ducking in the background. They learned really quickly to not stand beside the batter.

Isabella is a golden retriever. She and Tiger Sid are great friends.
Uh oh, the tiger caught the dog. Cats and dogs, will they ever get along?

Tigers can climb trees

Centrepoint park has a wonderful splash pad, we will come back here again.
We were camped out under this tree and eventually there were at least 50 families who came out to the party. For the first time, Sid fell out of this tree climbing it. She cried a bit then got back up and went right back up the tree. It was so hard to let her go and climb it again but she did fine. I guess it is just one of those rights of passage.
Here is my newest creation, a Great Blue Heron.


I am currently working on a gift for Sid's little friends b-day on the 26th. I hope to be able to post a pic soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment