One of the funniest Sid quotes to date.
Sid: Mommy when I grow up, I am going to go to Church.
Mom: Really? Why is that?
Sid: Well, I believe in religion. I believe in the same stuff as them, like....... Disney, oh and Fairies too!
(photo taken on a nature hike by Magda)



I am currently finishing up another gift for someone. Hopefully I can post pics next week. It is very different from anything I have felted before but I am really happy how it is turning out. Stay tuned...A bit of excitement in our yard.....

This is a 5lb 13oz zucchini we found hiding in our garden. Ooops. Made great zucchini bred and puree for my spaghetti sauce and chili. How do they hide when they are that big, found another one today that is about half that size (still a monster!). We are getting about 20 cherry tomatoes a day and a cucumber 2 to 3 times a week oh and grilled zucchini with every dinner :0)
Hiding behind sticks. Nope, we can't see you.
We also met our small group of homeschooling friends for a weekly picnic at the Arboretum. We are missing Misi in the picture, he had found some boys to play with. :0)
The girls, Elizabeth, Isabella and Sid reading a Magic School Bus book together. Without any extra curricular activities to run off to like soccer, dance etc. I have found Sid really getting into lap books again and school work. She keeps asking to do lap books so we are just finishing one for Officer Buckle and Gloria (great book!) and then we are going to create our own for Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Sid's current passion. Will post pics of the lap books once completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment