Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day!!!



No groundhog in its right mind will venture out today. We are expecting 10 - 15 cm of snow so that should mean we have spring in two weeks HAHAHAAHA! This is the groundhog feltie I made for Sid for today. He is a finger puppet because his hole goes right through so you can pop him out of his hole from underneath.


Checking for a shadow


Run AWAY!


Go back to bed for 6 more weeks!
To honour our biggest snow storm of the winter I will post some recent pictures of how Ken has been clearing the laneway. Yup, this is his new toy in action and Sid loves it because she hangs out on the back! I am sure by tonight the 4 wheeler will be working hard.


This is so much faster!



Daddy Plow in the background!


This picture has a story of course. Sid calls me and says "Mom, Maggie just drew me a picture with her tongue! It's me on a pogo stick!" LOL I love this kid, she is so funny and creative. Who knew Maggie was so talented?!


Last week we took Sid and her cousin Taylor to Little Ray's. It is soooo stinky but really cool to see animals you wouldn't normally see. I would hate to tangle with this gator in the wild, it was HUGE!


More snowy day pics with the dogs. Look at that nose!


A kid and her dog




Maggie singing for the world!
Hoping everyone has a safe day during this storm and hoping our friends in Australia are ok with the big cyclone on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment