Friday, February 4, 2011

I gotta Nikon Camera... I love to take Photographs - Paul Simon, Kodachrome

This week I have been getting great help from a very good photographer friend (THANKS FRANCINE!!!) so I can fine tune some of my picture taking. Here are few shots I capture over the last few days and be sure to check out Francine's art work seen here on Red Bubble http://www.redbubble.com/people/digitallystill She is very, very talented.


This is a picture of our cat Nookie in a bag right after I gave her some cat nip. Nice Kitty... just try and pet her, you'll lose a hand!

Magda's puppy Zuni showing her intense devotion to her mom.


Zuni demonstrating her fantastic recall!


Zuni with the zooomies. This was a fun shot to capture, I am really pleased with how it turned out!


Sid and her three friends on our freecycled toboggan. Ya, I am still psyched about that!


Airedale sandwich.

Crazy Mags

Now, I have to add some AWESOME shots that Magda took. Her puppy Zuni came over and met Groovy and Maggie for the first time. They all got along so well we can already see that Groovy and Zuni are going to be very, very good friends! Maggie was very well behaved and treated her guest with extreme kindness, she has always loved the girls much more than boys.


Bums


Protect the camera!


Groovy camouflaged as a snowman


Dogs are supposed to go in front of the sled not on it!


C'mon, Let's Play!


Well my first needle felting workshop is set to go for April 2nd 10 - 2 at Wabi-Sabi. I am also volunteering to do a needle felting workshop to support Ottawa Valley chapter of CPAW (Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society) http://www.cpaws-ov-vo.org/?p=410#more-410 sometime in early March. The CPAW event is to raise money and awareness for protecting green spaces in the Ottawa Valley. I am going to teach people how to needle felt small animals and then all our creations will be brought together for a window display. Some items will also be auctioned off to benefit CPAW. This is going to be so fun!

Sid quote of the day: "Do Werewolves live in warehouses?" Me- "No." Sid-"So what are warehouses for then?" ROFLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment