Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Time 4 Learning Review
We were given the opportunity to try Time 4 Learning for free for one month. This is a website that offers TONS of curriculum broken down by grade level with sequential learning opportunity's. Here is my original short post with disclaimer from March 4th: http://fundipp.blogspot.com/2011/03/time-4-learning.html We only played on the website three or four times in the month. The content was amazing and offered all kinds of flexibility in choices for subjects, however we found the actual applets bulky, and confusing for my 5 year old daughter to navigate. In order for her to successfully use this software I had to help guide her through the applets. There were too many windows and the volume was inconsistent. I could overlook these issues if the monthly cost was much lower. Time 4 Learning is on the right track with unlimited learning opportunities but I don't like the way in which the content is delivered. When I asked my daughter if she would like to play she would always say "No thanks." As they say, the proof is in the pudding. Time4Learning (www.time4Learning.com) is on the right track with content so we will check back to see if this program works for us in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment