Glorious! That is the best way to describe the weather we have been having. With all this beautiful sunshine, it is hard to keep the body and camera inside. This week I had some real fun shooting Magda and her Australian Shepard Zuni. Zu LOVES frisbee and it is awesome to see these two work together. Here are just a few of my fav's.
Flippin'
Flying Squirrel
"Ok Mom, put the Frisbee in your mouth."
"Like This?"
MINE!!!
Over the legs
It was the perfect day with the perfect light. Thanks friends for the fun afternoon!
Kenny is having a website done up and asked for a couple of pics. Here are a few from the first shoot. That isn't his guitar but he is falling in love with it. His guitar is in the shop being tuned up so they loaned him this one. It isn't as nice as his Gibson but he is really enjoying playing it. It's name is Yvonne (it said so in the guitar case lol)
ROCK STAR
Daddy and his Girl
Sid was doing some work and Lilly came and laid across her lap. Sid immediately requested a blanket so Lilly could be tucked in. Silly dog stayed there long after Sid finished her work and went out to play.
While this is a very graphic sign, it was designed by Sid. We had an issue with an emergency dog poop in Sid's bedroom one day when we were out. Sidney was not pleased so she commissioned and coloured this sign so the dogs don't do it again. It rarely happens that the dogs have accidents in the house so she has been very pleased at the effectiveness of having proper signage. :)
And lastly I had to post this video that makes me giggle. Lilly throws herself into everything she does. Particularly when she rolls over. If you are close enough you can hear the "OUFF" of breath being knocked out of her when she throws herself down!
Thanks again for the fab frisbee shots Steph, they're really awesome!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the pics of Ken playing his guitar. Can't decide which one I like best, I love them all for different reasons.
Lilly's a goof! :-D And I hope the sign works!!! :-)