Happiness is......
Sunset after Karate
More basking in the sunset in our yard.
Lilly waiting for me to throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball.... you get the picture ;)
Groovy is the excavator and as always Maggie is the supervisor. She is good at keeping on top of things!And now Maggie takes over the hole Groovy worked so hard to excavate. Maggie is a good alpha!
Training for the tourney on May 6th has started. Time for sparring again!
Sid tagging Johnny with a punch
Johnny returning with a round kick
Sid landing her beautiful Spin kick!
Horse stances and punches with Kiai!
Group hugs!
Sigung has asked me to take pics for another advertisement to run in the paper so I have been camera crazy at Karate this past week. So far I have about 8 pics for him to choose from. I love the chance to shoot new stuff!
More to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment