Friday, April 27, 2012

Ways she can amuse herself!

We were at the cousins over the weekend and Sid was gifted stacks of clothes and some costume jewelry.  Monday was declared, "Let's organize your wardrobe day!" and I got busy emptying closets, boxes and drawers.  From the hallway I hear "Mom, come and see, I have ALL my jewelry on!" and this is what I found.  :)

 And while left alone to amuse herself, Sid did a fine job of finding things to do and play.  I walked by and saw this at another point in the morning.  "Shhhhh, I am spying!" she said.
 Poor Lilly walked by and nearly had a heart attack seeing the horse and two beady Sid eyes staring at her.  Lilly is still very leery of the horse and it has become and effective tool to guard Sid's toys!
 Can you see her eyes peeking out of the laundry basket? 
 Karate pics of some of the little kids all doing their spin kicks.  They had to go one after another.  It was a cool drill.
It was cold, cold cold this week starting off with a blanket of snow.  Hopefully the weather changes quickly and we get back to park days and playing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment