Once again Christmas came early at our house. We still have some Christmas fun to come but Ken wanted me to have my gift for the holiday season, not after!
What did I get? This picture is a clue.
And another clue....
And finally, here is a shot of Lilly that "screams" as the sales guy said.... :) Ultimate joy and Bokeh! What is bokeh? Well it is the blurred back / foreground you get using a small depth of field. So essentially the subject is crisp and in focus but the surrounding picture is blurry. This is only possible to achieve using a good lens and knowing your settings. So have you guessed what I got? Here is another clue..
:) :) :)
So then I had been saving up felting money for Ken's gift from Sid. A Cajon, which is a Peruvian / Spanish drum. So yes, he got gifted his gift early too! Well, we needed something to take pictures of!
Trying the cajon (pronounced ca-hon)
Sid and Maggie mugging for the camera.
My handsome and very special man!
The felting has been sooooo busy! I got another two orders this week. One was for this beautiful Moon Fairy wall hanging
She even comes off her branch so she can be held.
And this is Indiana the Wonder Dog from Ohio. He was recreated to be 8.5" long and then shipped to the states for Christmas.
He looks like baby Rebel!
Next on the felting roster is a little gift for my little girl, a border collie catching a frisbee, an airedale sculpted using her own fur and finally a long hair cat. Enough to keep me busy for a few weeks and I have to start our valentines inventory for the shop. Ye-haw!
Tomorrow night is a big sold out gig for Ken. Hope to have some super duper pics from the show!

No comments:
Post a Comment