Kenny was on stage rockin' the house and I was snapping pics. It was a sold out event and some of Ken's family made it out and a bunch of hockey girlfriends came too. Sid was having a great sleepover at her girlfriends house so everyone was playing that night.
First band Ken was in was Aurora Jade. He plays bass and sings back ups for her. She is a bright and talented young woman (13 I think!) with a great future in the arts.
Next up, Ken plays guitar and sings back ups with the Andy Mason Band. What a great sound they had.
Notice the intensity on Kenny's face? A good friend of mine pointed out how much it looks like Sidney when she is concentrating on her Kata's. Such focus and determination! This pic certainly proves that she comes by it naturally.
Oh and did I mention how much fun we had? Ken has such a great time playing music, and it shows.
Please take time to check out the album in this link Rocking the Glue Pot Pub It features all the band members and lots more pictures of my Rock Star!
I got home at two and had to take a peek at the pictures all taken with my BIIIGGG lens (love, love, love) and Kenny came home at 5. It has taken us all week to recover and it was sooooo worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment