Monday, January 26, 2009

When I Grow Up I Want to Be A.......




Did you guess Welder? I sure didn't but for today Sidney has decided she would like to be a welder when she grows up. I guess the time in the garage with Daddy is really paying off! She brought me a large wicker basket for my head for a welding helmet so I could watch her weld an old gate.

If Dad is in the garage, Sid wants to be out there with him and Grandpa. She is now helping Daddy build his plane and learning how to fix things like her Grandpa. It is such a special time.
In between welding and airplane maintenance Sid was called away to join her princess friends at another Princess Party. Sleeping Beauty entertained the kids for about an hour and a half while the adults watched in awe.

Another week in the life of a 3 year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment