
Game Face
First of all, how cute are those little black and pink hockey gloves? Sid is so thrilled with them she wants to wear them to skating tomorrow! Atta girl, keep the stick below the shoulders and it isn't high sticking!
Hockey Card Pose
On Friday we went skating with Sid's friend Charlotte and her big sister Emily and their mom and dad and Sid was on the ice for an hour and 15 minutes. She was really tired after having been home sick all week but was ecstatic to finally be out having fun. Poor Emily is 5 and is just learning to skate and was devastated to see Sid out there skating without support or one of those learn to skate bars. Sid kept telling her how well she was doing and I am not sure that was really helping the situation.

The Ballet Studio
Over Christmas Sidney asked if she could please, please, please take ballet and Saturday was her first class. Again her friend Charlotte was there and has been in this class since September and will go until June. Sid signed up until June with the first 25 minutes tap and the second 25 minutes ballet. Unfortunately my camera batteries died after one picture so I got some with my cell phone. I will post good pictures after next weekends class. It was so unbelievably cute. Sidney decided she wanted to dance instead of gymnastics for the spring so this is what we are doing. I am out of my realm but she is having a great time!
Sid is the little one in the middle catching on really quickly. It i shard to believe all these kids are only 3 years old. Charlotte is left of Sid and also a tiny kid.This past week while home sick Sid spent a lot of time doing sensory stuff like playdough and crafts. She also drew this picture of herself with a robin above her in the sky and a flower on her right. What cracked me up was her narration of her drawing. I don't remember everything she said but when she was drawing her face she drew the head, curly hair and eye bulbs that are blue. 

When people ask if I let my dogs up on the furniture I wonder if they ever picture this? Now the funny thing is whenever I take Groovy for a home visit to approve a family for a rescued Airedale, she usually does this, she gets up on their coffee table. She had never done this in my home before but I think I was cooking bacon and she couldn't see what I was doing from the couch but had a great vantage point for the table. What a goof, I just love this dog!


No comments:
Post a Comment