So while Ken was driving his parents home from half way across the country, I was out snapping shots of anything and everything. On top of that it was 32 degrees so Sid and I got to go for a swim and it was September 3rd, this is amazing considering we don't heat our pool!
So here are the results from my foray in to prime lenses. So much fun to be had :)
LOVE the f/ 1.8. I think this was actually taken with 2.2
I call this one Scratch and Sniff. The blur on the tip of the tongue is representative of the dog breath lol!
I played with it for action shots and speed. It didn't disappoint at all. While I have to move myself around to zoom, I can get close enough to make it work with action shots and it is super fast. Much faster than any of my other lenses.
Meanwhile Sid discovered that she can do somersaults in the air and land on her feet. WOW!
And the full splits! OUCH
Headstands too!
Here is one I took with the timer. Not too bad for only having 10 seconds to get in place.
Groovy tired of mom and her camera.
Lily, still game for posing for mom.
After a day of photog fun, we got to go and see Grandmama and Grandpa Bill. They have been gone since May and are finally home! We are so happy to see them and have them back home with us. They had a good trip home with Ken and he made very good time. We are looking forward to our first family get together. Welcome Home, we missed you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment