I finally made it out to the west end and replaced Sid's ski boots for a pair that fit! She went from a 29UK to a 34UK. We didn't get out to ski last year!!! Upon getting all our gear together and digging through the selection of ski wax, I came across this....
Wax to use when Skiing with Dad, Billy, Brenda and Co. when they used to bring in super hot chili to snack on after the long ski into the cabin! Yup, Fart De Ski :)
It was a mild day so we went with Green wax.Sid is finally old enough and strong enough to go for a good ski. I can't go fast but we can at least move along. This week we are going to hit the trail in Larose and do our first 2km loop. Oooooh can't wait!
I remember skiing as a kid and know this feeling. I love how Lilly is wondering what is going on with the kiddo?
Ooops backwards legs!
It was a blustery day with a crazy wind. We dressed for the weather and still had fun.
At home there is a LOT of kitten love going on. He is such a good boy. He did however, discover my basket of alpaca fibre. Ahhhh, a nice kitten bed.
With Valentines around the corner I came up with this for the shop...
Valentines Tic-Tac-Toe with hugs and kisses!
I came across this picture of Mom. I think she is 6 here? I wish I had found it when Sid was 6 but 8 will have to do! Can you see any resemblance? Sid and I had so much fun recreating this picture!
And lastly, some final shots from the last tourney. Here are a several of the competitors with their awards. They did so well.
This is a video of Sid's first fight/ The other two were just about the same. No points were scored on her at this tourney!
And finally the synchro video of Sid and her purple belt buddies.

No comments:
Post a Comment