Some days I pick up the camera on a whim and every thing just goes right. The lighting works, the subjects cooperate and nature plays her part. It was one of those days!
Finally a nice picture of the three 'Dales. Groovy, Maggie and Lilly. This was a short lived moment. I am very thankful for a 7fps burst rate!
Groovy stops to smell the Asters. Ok, she was hunting bee's but this shot is so "her".
And this is the Queen of the Couch, Maggie. If there is no couch then you've got to make do. Notice that in every picture of Maggie she is lying down or sitting. This girl is so into R&R.
Another one of Groovy's favorite activities. Digging then eating the dirt. ??!!??
Lilly, how she loves to chase.
I call this one "I've Got Your Back."
"The Underdog"
Doggie Choir
Monach flying straight at my camera
Monarch pulled up at the last second and I caught it in flight overhead.
Finally she lands for a quick portrait.
What a glorious fall day!
No comments:
Post a Comment