http://www.dharmatrading.com/featured/570/?utm_source=2013_01_01-fa_2&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=facebook
My facebook page, Nature's Playroom has grown to 52 likes and I have started to receive more orders. This month I have sold another 3 sets of play food, and a bee mobile off the Etsy site.
I have sold a commission of a cat named Coco
and I just completed an Airedale named Janus (made with her own haire!)
I am thrilled with the work and will now hunker down and do some work for Easter and spring because we need to get this stuff in the store now. Currently all my Valentines stuff is made and ready to sell!
I was toying around with a new logo the shop. What do you think?
Ken has had a huge boost with his music and has made some very important connections that could take him where he dreams of being. It too will be a lot of work and patience but the road is heading in the right direction for him too. So many exciting ventures ahead of us all this year!
This weekend is a big family get together so I hope to have lots of pictures to post in a few days. But for now, off we go into our day.

No comments:
Post a Comment