Just wondering if the weather is going to change anytime soon? We had a dump of snow on Sunday and just as we cleaned up from that, we will get 30 mm/cm of
precipitation today. It started as snow, turned to ice now rain. I am not sure what this evening will look like but we have decided to bring spring to Sid's room to chase the final winter blues away! We made paper wallflowers! We cut out different colours, rolled them and fun tacked them.


You can find the template here:
http://www.billiemonster.com/blog/article/monster-printables-paper-wallflowers-make-me-happyTa
da! A cheery addition to Sid's bedroom wall.


Our pretend spring will have to hold us for the time being while we look out the windows at the blankets of white.
Knowing a storm was coming today we took the chance to go outside yesterday and hang in the woods. Once again we found some semi-tame deer and a few chickadee's and squirrels. It was cloudy for pictures but I still couldn't resist!

Geronimo! Sid jumps off a rock doing
Kung Fu. (we watched
Kung Fu Panda a few weeks back so there is a lot of talk about scrolls and
kung fu)

This curious doe was very interested in the apples I was throwing to her.

These two babies were near a feeding station and were lured away by the smell of apples. These deer are very healthy!

I love this shot, it looks like this babe just came out of the dryer!
Oooooo I love that flowers idea, it is simple but effective. Hopefully even I can manage it! I love how cute they look on the wall, I think it is the closest we are going to get to spring for a good while! We'll definitely have to come and hang out and see the wild woods near you, it would be nice to get out of the 'cabin' right now ; )
ReplyDeleteEmma, I did some poking around and found the link to the wall flower template. I got it from here
ReplyDeletehttp://www.billiemonster.com/blog/article/monster-printables-paper-wallflowers-make-me-happy
Enjoy!
Steph